Marking Filtering in Side-Bar?

New home Forums Gold Add-on Marking Filtering in Side-Bar?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jnelson
    Participant

Is it an option, or something achievable through .css, to move the filtering checkbox (wpgmza_filter) list to the left side of the map (as a side-bar) rather than the top of the map? This way all options can be visible without scrolling or covering the map.

Thank you!
    Jonathan

Steven

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

This should be achievable with some custom CSS which we are happy to assist with.

Kindly provide us with a link to your map and we will take a closer look?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Steven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jnelson
    Participant
    Steven
    Steven

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

We have logged in and made a few adjustments and have added some custom CSS to your site.

Could I kindly ask you to take a look at your end?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

jnelson
    Participant
    Steven

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad this has helped.

The custom CSS should overwrite most of the styles initially applied to the map, however, if you have any issues applying this CSS in the future, a few settings to take note of are the Map width and in the map editor and then the map positioning as seen in the advanced section in the map editor.

Other than this, I tried to keep the majority of the changes done via CSS so that it can be easily applied again in the future if needed.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Please do let me know if there is anything more I can help with as I am always eager to assist. 🙂

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.