Markers – Real Time Tracking

New home Forums Gold Add-on Real time location tracking Markers – Real Time Tracking

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Spicy 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Spicy

Real time tracking
    Hi and thanks for the great app.
    Sorry, but I have problems with markers when tracking. The position from the Android app is sent successfully but it adds many markers (about 21) for each time for the same location (in Menu: Maps> Edit> “Your Markers”)
    I see it has been written about this on the forum earlier but I can not find a solution in my case.
    Are grateful for feedback.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

What plugins versions do you have installed (WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro)? You can find them when you open Plugins section and scroll down to see our plugin.
    Could you provide the URL to your site so I’ll have a look at it?

Thank you for your time in this.

Best regards,
    Jarek

Perry

Hi there,

I’ve notified the apps developer that there is a problem here, and have referred him to you, unfortunately he is on leave at the moment. Please bear with us.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your time, we really appreciate it.

Please find my responses below:
    1. Just to confirm, you are saying that when the auto update fires then you are seeing roughly 25 hits to your server? However when you send it manually you are not seeing this, correct? This may then be a bug which we will need to further investigate.
    2. The zoom control is a button in the corner of the app which will either show you a ‘street’ or a ‘globe’ – the app is currently limited to 2 zoom levels.
    3. Could I ask for a link to the page where this is not displaying so that I can take a look?
    4. We are aware of this and we will resolve this in our next update. Apologies for the trouble caused.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dylan

Hi Arne,

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

Please find my responses below:
    1. I have logged this as a bug within the app. I will have our team work on a patch for this and release an update as soon as we can.
    2. The zoom level button is the second button from the top right (within the map) inside of the app.
    3. I have resolved this issue, it appears this is also due to a few bugs in the code, however it is resolved now on your site.
    4. Thank you so much for your time and understanding.

I hope this helps?

Dylan

Hi Arne,

We would really like to thank you from our side for your valuable contribution.

I am going to do my best to ensure these issues get sorted out once and for all in the development side of things.

Have a great day!

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

Please note, the map size can be adjusted within the map editor, by setting the map width to 50%, and adjusting some of the position settings you should be able to get the map displaying to the side of the text.

Could I ask you to provide me with a screenshot of the display issues with the streets?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.