Markers not working after installing "Pro Add-on"

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Markers not working after installing "Pro Add-on"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

After I have bought and installed the “Pro Add-on”, Markers can’t be added or edited anymore. I have tried all your troubleshooting tipps – unfortunatelly without success. I am using WP 4.7… any other things I can check?

Thanks!

Cheers
    Ulrich

Dylan

Hi Ulrich,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to get in touch, and my apologies for the issues you are having.

Could I ask you to check your JavaScript console (Chrome Browser: F12 -> Console) from within the map editor, and send me a screenshot of any errors you may be seeing here?

I would really like to get to the bottom of this ASAP for you. 🙂

Dylan

Hi Ulrich,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this one. The screenshot was a great help.

It appears the tinyMCE errors showing up are the cause of the issue with the map editor.

I don’t recall this being an issue in any of our released, which leads me to believe that this may be another plugin affecting all area’s of the admin area.

However, before I can say for certain that our plugin is not responsible for this, could I ask that you confirm your Basic and Pro version numbers for me? This will allow me to run a few tests on my side to ensure it is not a conflict on our side.

Additionally, could I ask if you have any plugins which add advanced ‘tinyMCE’ functionality to your admin area?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.