Markers not shown in backend after updating Gold plugin

New home Forums Gold Add-on Markers not shown in backend after updating Gold plugin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tijshelpt

Hi,

After updating the plugin and delete cache files the list with markers is missing or at least not readable (see screenshot) in the backend. Frontend is working fine.

WP: 5.6
    Maps: Version: 8.1.2
    Maps Pro: Version 8.1.1
    Maps Gold: Version 5.1.0

Note: I had to manually install Maps Pro to the 8x version.

Kind regards,
    Tijs Gerritsen (Odensehuizen.nl, map used on the frontpage)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by tijshelpt. Reason: added cache remark
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find the screenshot attached. Could I kindly ask if you could please send the screenshot to [email protected]

Could you also please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> Chrome: Right Click -> Inspect -> Console -> Please provide us with a screenshot of the console open on this page?

This will be a tremendous help!

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

I look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Pieter
    Participant

Hello,

I am also experiencing issues after the update. The update to the latest version (5.1*) doesn’t show, and we aren’t able to re-download the plugin anywhere as far as I am aware. May I ask why that is the case? It would be super helpful if customers could download the product and the download link wouldn’t expire within 6 days after purchase. 🙂

Many thanks,

Pieter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AbelC

Hi Pieter,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

You should be able to receive the latest Gold version here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/

Alternatively, would you perhaps be open to please submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/ -> and please confirm your purchased email address in the support ticket.

We will then be able to provide you with the latest Gold add-on (5.1.0).

I hope this helps clarify, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.