Markers not showing in list on admin

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Markers not showing in list on admin

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

matthaerle

The list for the markers just shows as processing and never displays the markers that I have saved.
    It will not allow me to edit any existing markers.
    Basic version: 7.11.26
    Pro version: 7.11.32

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

May I ask that on the map editor page when the marker list shows Processing that you check if there are any errors in the browser console?

To check this right click anywhere on the page and select Inspect. Then click the Console tab in the popup window.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

I have a similar issue – my markers are showing on the map, but the list is not showing below the map, unless I’m logged in as an Admin.

https://tcsg.edu/adult-education-map-draft/

Basic version: 7.11.27
    Pro version: 7.11.28 (I cannot get an updated version emailed to me, nor do checking for updates in WP admin show updates available – I have a non-profit license)

Console errors are:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
    – /wp-json/wpgmza/v1/marker-listing/:1

and

Uncaught Error: Unauthorized
    at Object.params.error.params.error (wp-google-maps-pro.min.js:1)
    at c (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at l (jquery.min.js:2)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:2)
    – wp-google-maps-pro.min.js:1

Thanks,
    Gabe

Sorry – I meant to post this in the Pro add-on section, I’ll start a new thread there…

redline

Hi all!
    I have the same issue on the backend… markers are not shown and it shows the message “processing…”.

I have basic version 7.11.29 in a multisite wordpress 5.1.1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Gabe and redline,

Thanks for reaching out and mentioning this:

Gabe:
    I had a look at the page you linked (https://tcsg.edu/adult-education-map-draft/) and the markers are displaying correctly in the list below the map. Could I kindly ask you to confirm if you are still experiencing this issue on your side?

redline:
    Could I kindly ask if you are experiencing any JavaScript errors on the page where you are experiencing this error and if so, would it perhaps be possible to send me a screenshot of the console so that I can take a closer look and assist you further? The console can be opened by right clicking on the page, clicking on ‘Inspect’ and then clicking on the ‘Console’ tab.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.