Markers list always open

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Markers list always open

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    veluto
    Participant

Hello, I have bought the PRO version. I would like the markers list is open always, when we load the webpage: https://www.veluto.eu/buscador-de-centros/

I don’t find the option and the visitors need to click the icon at the top-left of the map to see the markers list. I would like this list would be opened in the moment of load the map.

Thanks in advance

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately we do not have a setting for this, however, it is achievable using some custom JS code which I have written for you below:

jQuery(function($){
        $(document).on('markerlistingupdated.wpgmza', function(){
            WPGMZA.maps[0].markerListing.open();
        })
    })

Please may you copy, paste and save the above code into the “Custom JS” setting block (Maps -> Settings -> Advanced Settings)?

Once this has been done, please may you clear your browser cache and confirm if this helps?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

veluto
    Participant

Thank you very much, it works perfect :)))

Is there a shortcode to display a list markers outside the map? Before, with the free version I had a shortcode to do that, but after the upgrade to PRO, this shortcode does not work anymore
    (sorry for my english, I speak very bad)

Thanks again for your great support

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and time on this.

I am happy to hear that it works perfectly!

With regards to a marker listing shortcode, you may use the following shortocode:
    [wpgmza_marker_listing='1']

Note: the value ‘1’ may be replaced with your map ID.

Please do let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

veluto
    Participant

Thanks Matthew
    There is some problem with the code because doesn’t show anything, only shows the code in the container
    https://www.veluto.eu/buscador-de-centros-2/

Do you know what could be the problem?

veluto
    Participant

[quote quote=76159]Thanks Matthew
    There is some problem with the code because doesn’t show anything, only shows the code in the container

Buscador de centros 2

Do you know what could be the problem?[/quote]

I’ve tried two codes: [wpgmza_marker_listing=’2′] and [wpgmza_marker_listing=”2″] but both are incorrect or my map doesn’t support this codes. It’s a PRO version.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

Please may I ask if you may change your build from “Legacy” to the new “Atlas Novus” build and confirm if this helps?

You may change your build in general settings (Maps -> Settings -> General Setting).

I look forward to your response.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

veluto
    Participant

If I put the general configuration in ATLAS NOVUS, a list of markers does appear on the left of the map… but I have no idea what markers those are, because the ones I created are the ones that appear on the right on the map of Spain… Where are those markers of Spain? Why don’t they appear in the list on the right?

https://www.veluto.eu/buscador-de-centros-2/

I don’t know if I like how Atlas Novus works… I liked more how I had everything working with “Legacy”

There is no shortcode to display the list that works in Legacy?

Matthew

Hi again,

Thank you for your response and time on this, I really appreciate it!

I have taken a look at your site to see what markers are being displayed in the left marker listing, however, it appears that the shortcode is being displayed as I believe you have set your build back to “Legacy”.

Unfortunately, the ability to display the separate components such as the marker listing, store locator and other features in a stand-alone way was only introduced in V9 with the “Atlas Novus” build, thus unfortunately this would not work with the “Legacy” build.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.