Marker Listing shortcode attributes

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Marker Listing shortcode attributes

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by simon.delmotte.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    simon.delmotte
    Participant

Hello,

I am starting to use WP Go Maps in Basic+Pro version.

I see that it seems possible to add in a post the list of markers via a shortcode that would accept as attributes the map ID, the style ID and the style slug.

I suppose that the last 2 attributes, style_id and style_slug, refer to the styles ‘Basic List’, ‘Basic Table’, ‘Advanced Table’, ‘Carousel’, ‘Grid’ and ‘Panel’ that you can find in Settings > Marker Listing > General.

However I did not find the right values to indicate for these 2 attributes style_id and style_slug.

Could you help me ?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Please may you confirm which style you are wanting to use as well as your map ID so that I may provide you with the respective marker listing shortcode to use?

Please ensure that when you are using the marker listing shortcode, that a map also needs to be present on the page.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

simon.delmotte
    Participant

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The page that contains the map is still under development but you can see the result at this address :

Annuaire-Carte

My idea is to display the list of markers in the left column as it is currently done for desktop and tablet screens and to display the list of markers in a carousel below the map for mobile screens.
    I was thinking of using media queries and the listing shortcode with the attribute for the carousel style to achieve this.

The map ID is 1.
    The list style is Carousel.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.