Marker Listing – Advanced Table – Responsive View

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Marker Listing – Advanced Table – Responsive View

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    baysidehub
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the Advanced table for Marker Listings on my site. At the moment the Category column is being cut off on the mobile view. Is it possible to move the Category so that only the icon and title are showing and that the category is the first row showing when you click on the green + to expand the content?

Also, the content is being cut off in the expanded view as well.

Is there any code that can fix this? I have attached screenshots for your reference.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Nicki

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by baysidehub.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dylan

Hi Nicki,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

We make use of a library for these tables, meaning the code which handles which columns as shown/hidden by default and how they overflow into the hidden row are not directly managed by the plugin.

With that said, we should be able to help with some adjustments to better represent and handle that data. In most cases, a bit of custom CSS can be applied to force the columns to collapse as expected.

In the same way, we can also help in solving the text overflowing off-screen, this definitely should not be the case, but can happen in some cases due to the theme/page structure.

The CSS (styles) required to solve these issues vary quite a bit between sites as each theme/plugin combination is slightly different. Can I ask you to share a link to your site with us so that I can better assist?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.