marker listening is not working anymore

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries marker listening is not working anymore

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  enric23 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

enric23

Hello,

the marker listening is not working anymore. URL: https://www.was-ist-zoeliakie.de/glutenfrei-essen-gehen/ Can you help me? Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Hendrik

Hi Henderik,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and apologies for the trouble you are experiencing at the moment.

I have taken a closer look and it seems the REST route is not being found which means it is most likely due to either the REST API being blocked or might be due to outdated versions of the plugin being used.

Could I kindly ask you to please confirm which versions of the plugin you currently have installed under Plugins > Installed Plugins?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

enric23

Hi Dylan,

sorry for the delay. I have currently installed Version 7.11.48. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks for the response and my sincere apologies for the delay over the weekend.

Thank you for the information. I did some further debugging and believe there might be a plugin blocking the REST route. Could I kindly ask if you currently have any security plugins installed and if so, could you please let me know what the name of the plugin is so that I can debug this further from my side to provide you with a solution ASAP?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to helping you get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.