Marker List Table column title change..??

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries Marker List Table column title change..??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    myinternetscout

Hi,
    Is it possible to change a column title on the marker list table? I’ve seen several inquiries asking for the ability to do this; however, all the responses were that such a function is a “future feature”. Is this feature now available? If it is, how do access it so I can change a column title?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,

It is nice to hear from you again.

Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet, but it is possible to change it from the plugin’s code.

Would you perhaps be open to doing this? If so, would you be comfortable with making the changes needed? I would be more than happy to handle this for you on your behalf otherwise.

Please let me know if this will help.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

myinternetscout

Hi Dylan,

Yes, I can change the code with some guidance. Further, I’m wondering if there’s a way to change the column label on specific maps without affecting maps that already have been published. Is there a way to do that?

– Peter

Hi Peter,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Great. Can you please send me a link to the page with the map so that I can assist you further with this and provide you with the correct instructions?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Marco

Hello I need to change the title column name can you help with that?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I would be more than happy to help you with this.

Could I please ask for a link to your website so that I can take a closer look and assist you further?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.