Marker list not showing on BACK-END

New home Forums Pro Add-on Marker list not showing on BACK-END

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mario Springer 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with my marker list not showing on the back-end anymore?
    The markers are visible in the map (front – and back-end).
    See attached image.

WP Google Maps 7.11.39
    Pro Add-on 7.11.45

Thanks,
    Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AbelC

Hi Fred,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> (Chrome: F12 -> Console) -> Please provide us with a screenshot of the console open on this page?

Could I also kindly ask if you could please provide me with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

This is my result.
    (see attachment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tgolas

I have the same issue. I used to be able to see/edit all of my marker data, but it no longer shows up. I’m using the Pro add-on, and populated my map with a CSV file.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> And please provide us with a temporary admin account so that we take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

If so, would it also perhaps be possible to please mention my name in this ticket so that the other agents will know to assign this ticket to me.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

I have the same problem. Can you provide us with the solution?

Perry

Hi everyone

Perry here from the development team, pleased to meet you.

Could we please ask you to either post your source CSV’s (for those of you that populated the map with a CSV), or if you can share access with us, please could we ask you to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us enclosing credentials, we can solve the problem in situ from there.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.