Marker List – Mashup Map

New home Forums Pro Add-on Marker List – Mashup Map

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  drewbrown 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

drewbrown

Sorry…I left out the most important phrase in my previous post;  I’m looking to create a marker list in a mashup map, and I’m not clear how to do that.

Also, how do I change the size of the mashup map.  Generally speaking, not sure how to control any of the features of the mashup.  I’ve inserted shortcode – [wpgmza id="1" mashup=true mashup_ids="1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20" parent_id="2"] – which is generating the mashup, but otherwise not clear on how to modify it.

thanks!

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Drew
    OK, the mashup map takes the form (and settings) of the “parent_id”. So if you set the parent ID’s map to 100% in width, the mashup map will have the same width. Everything you change in Map ID 2 will reflect in your mashup.

Does that clear that up?

Kind regards
    Nick

drewbrown

Thanks…but not entirely.  How do I designate the “parent_id”?  (I’m not a coder – but I know just enough to be dangerous 😉  )

I have a directory site, in which I’m including a map for each individual listing, but want a mashup containing them all.

I’d also like to include a marker listing for the mashup, but not for the individual listings.  I assume this is possible, as I see similar designs on other sites using the plugin.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Drew
    It’s in your shortcode. In the shortcode you have pasted here, you put the “parent_id” as “2”.

drewbrown

I’ve just copied the shortcode from your instructions from this page in the forum (http://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/advanced-map-options/map-mashup/); it’s the only instruction I could find on the site.

Is there another mashup instructional page on the site?  That would be really helpful!

Particularly… still have no idea how to create a marker listing on a mashup map.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Marker List – Mashup Map’ is closed to new replies.