Marker list length annoyingly resets to 10

New home Forums Pro Add-on Marker list length annoyingly resets to 10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    manicolaus

My map has 133 markers and it would be helpful to have the marker list have an option to show all of them. I’ll settle for showing 100. But after every edit, the marker list length annoyingly resets to 10. This causes much extra effort.

And while I’m at that, would it be too much to ask that a click on a marker on the map would bring up that marker in the editing window? I have dozens of markers with the same title but at different locations and the marker description gives no clue to the location, nor should it. So when editing one of those markers I’m basically working in the dark trying to find the right one. A click on the map should do it.

Perry

Hi there

If you’re referring to the marker table on the admin page, then we can change the plugins file to alter that behaviour, would you be comfortable editing a Javascript file if I give you the instructions? If you would prefer I’d be happy to carry this change out for you given dashboard access to the site in question.

Click-to-edit has also been added to our feature request list some weeks ago, we’re hoping to implement this as soon as possible, sorry I can’t be more forthcoming on that right now. Maybe you could add descriptions temporarily as indicators whilst you work on the markers, then remove them for production?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Perry

Hi there,

I took the following steps:

1) Imported 500 markers onto a test map
    2) Opened the map editor
    3) Set "show entries" to 100 in the marker table
    4) Clicked "edit" on a marker
    5) Made some changes to the marker and clicked save
    6) Waited for the table to refresh

The behaviour I observed was that the table still has 100 markers visible.

If that isn’t the case at your end then can you please confirm which versions of the plugin you are running?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Perry

Hi there,

No problem, you’re welcome!

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.