- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Vanessa.
March 2, 2021 at 11:03 pm #67925gregy1403Participant
As add-on itself is about photos, it would be perfect, if we can add a description to each photo. We are using your plugin for history pictures and each photo on same location has own author and year taken, also description.
Thank youMarch 3, 2021 at 12:18 pm #67934VanessaModerator
Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time tremendously.
Our Pro add-on does allow you to add a description and photo to each marker.
Could I kindly ask you to have a look at our Marker Gallery demo here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo-marker-gallery/
I hope this helps?
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Vanessa RufoMarch 3, 2021 at 2:01 pm #67938gregy1403Participant
With your addon I’m able to add more photos to one location/marker – in this situation I cannot add description for 1st photo and description for 2nd photo or use custom fields for each photo .. only one general that is for marker.March 4, 2021 at 3:23 pm #67982VanessaModerator
Thank you for getting back to me.
You can add multiple descriptions as follows:
– Please navigate to the marker you wish to add multiple photos to and click on “Edit this marker”.
– Click on “Add Media” -> “Create Gallery” -> Choose the images you wish to add to the marker
– When an image is selected you will be able to add a description to it (towards the right of the screen).
– Once all images have been added please click on “Create a new gallery”
When a user clicks on a specific image the image should then open with the description being displayed.
I hope this answers your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.
Vanessa RufoMarch 4, 2021 at 10:20 pm #67986gregy1403Participant
this one is tricky 🙂 let me try 🙂March 5, 2021 at 8:51 am #67993VanessaModerator
Thank you for your time on this.
Please do keep me in the loop. :slightly_smiling_face:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.