Marker Gallery descriptions

New home Forums Feature Requests Marker Gallery descriptions

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gregy1403
    Participant

Hi
    As add-on itself is about photos, it would be perfect, if we can add a description to each photo. We are using your plugin for history pictures and each photo on same location has own author and year taken, also description.
    Thank you

Vanessa

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time tremendously.

Our Pro add-on does allow you to add a description and photo to each marker.

Could I kindly ask you to have a look at our Marker Gallery demo here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo-marker-gallery/

I hope this helps?

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Rufo

gregy1403
    Participant

With your addon I’m able to add more photos to one location/marker – in this situation I cannot add description for 1st photo and description for 2nd photo or use custom fields for each photo .. only one general that is for marker.

Vanessa

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me.

You can add multiple descriptions as follows:
    – Please navigate to the marker you wish to add multiple photos to and click on “Edit this marker”.
    – Click on “Add Media” -> “Create Gallery” -> Choose the images you wish to add to the marker
    – When an image is selected you will be able to add a description to it (towards the right of the screen).
    – Once all images have been added please click on “Create a new gallery”

When a user clicks on a specific image the image should then open with the description being displayed.

I hope this answers your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Rufo

gregy1403
    Participant

this one is tricky 🙂 let me try 🙂

Vanessa

Hi there,

Thank you for your time on this.

Please do keep me in the loop. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Rufo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.