May 19, 2019 at 1:53 pm #50327
Just started working with WP Google Maps Pro, which I find nothing less than brillant in terms of creating/managing maps and positioning markers.
However, the functionality and control of markers leaves some to desire – perhaps I just haven’t found the right way to use it:
- Position info cannot be deselected from being shown in InfoWindow, resulting i much to large info windows due to long string of characters, cluttering the view
- InfoWindow is only shown, if selected as “Open as standard”. I.e. if it dows not “Open as standard”, and if an URL is associated with the marker, it will never shown up, since a click results in opening the URL, rather than opening the InfoWindow.
- Furthermore, the URL opens in a new browser window, which is not wanted. At least I need it to be configurable.
- I would like the InfoWindow to open, when the marker is click’ed, and the URL to be opened when “More details” is click’ed (this will work accross device types, which “MouseOver” like function will not – at least to my knowledge)
- It would be nice (not a need), if the “More details” text could be edited.
As it is now (with my capabilities of using it), I cannot make a reasonable functional page as desired. Any help will be appriciated.May 19, 2019 at 2:25 pm #50328May 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm #50330
Hold on, I might have figured at least some parts out. I will return if needed, sorry.May 22, 2019 at 8:43 am #50432
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and that is great to hear.
Not a problem at all, please do let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.
I would gladly assist with any questions or issues you may be having.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.