Marker field filtering

New home Forums Feature Requests Marker field filtering

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AlanNewPlymouth
    Participant

Is there a setting to control where the marker field filtering box appears on the screen. At the moment mine appears at the top left of the screen. I would prefer to see it under my map.
    Cheers
    Alan

Matthew

HI Alan,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, it is much appreciated.

Unfortunately we do not have a setting for this, however, some custom CSS and custom JS code can assist with this, thus please may you provide me with the link to your map so that I may take a closer look and provide you with the necessary code?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards
    Matthew

AlanNewPlymouth
    Participant

Trees in Pukekura Park

Cheers
    Alan

Matthew

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

Please may you add the following JS code to the “Custom JS” setting block (maps -> Settings -> Custom Scripts):

jQuery(function($){
      $(document).ready(function(){
        let customFieldfilter = $('.wpgmza-filter-widgets');
        customFieldfilter.insertAfter('.wpgmza_map');
      })
    })

Once this has been done, please may you clear your browser cache and confirm if this helps?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

AlanNewPlymouth
    Participant

Yes, that worked.

Cheers
    Alan

Matthew

Hi Alan,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

I am most happy to hear that, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.