Marker Doesn’t Save

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Marker Doesn’t Save

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hardik
    Participant

Hello,

When I add Markers in map It shows in the preview section but when I save the Map the Markers are Gone. It Doesn’t Display in Frontend also. Here is the URL : https://aristo-group.com/map-test/

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I have run a couple of tests and it appears that you have WP Google Maps Pro V8.0.29 installed on your site.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to your WordPress Dashboard -> Updates -> Click on “Check Again” -> Please select to update to the latest WP Google Maps Pro V8.0.34 -> And please let me know if this now resolves your issue?

If this issue persists, could you please confirm if you have any caching plugins installed on your site?

If so, could you please temporarily disable these plugins?

Lastly, could you also please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> Scroll down to “Your Markers” -> Click to edit a marker -> Scroll down to “Display on front end” -> Please confirm if this option is set to “Yes”?

I look forward to hearing back from you, and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by AbelC.
    hardik
    Participant

Hello Abel,

We just purchased this plugin yesterday Night with name Nikdad Nasseh and got this Version 8.0.29
    Can not see the latest version 8.0.34 From where I can download that? Can you mail it?
    I don’t use any cache plugin. And markers in Maps -> Edit -> Scroll down to “Your Markers” are empty I’m attaching backend screenshot with this.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you for your response.

We have now responded to your ticket. Please do let me know if you have not received my response.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.