Marker Clustering and Advanced Table List conflict

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries Marker Clustering and Advanced Table List conflict

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alza2016 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

alza2016

Hi,

When I use both Marker Clustering and Advanced Table list, I have a conflict when clicking on an element of the list. The window open on the map but not at the right place.

If I don’t use marker clustering, or zoom till clustering markers disapear: when I click on an element of the advanced table list, the info window open properly, at the right address.

Thanks for your feedback !

Hi Alza,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. Could you please send me a link to your map so that I can debug further and get this sorted out for you?

Thanks,
    Dylan

TESTCASE

Hi Erik,

Sorry for getting your name wrong earlier 🙂

The Google Maps API is being loaded more than once on your page and is likely affecting the maps functionality.

If you are open to creating a temporary admin account for me, I can sort this out for you.

Dylan

alza2016
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Alza,

I am really sorry about the confusion with your name.

Would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary admin account for me so that I can get this issue sorted out for you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

alza2016

Hi,

Have you planned to update the plugin soon ? Maybe using the future version it will works. If not, I’ll create you a temporary access.

SupportTeam

Hi Alza

While we have got plans of fixing this in the next update we release, we don’t have an exact date or ETA as to when it will be released at the moment.

Would you still be open to creating a temporary admin account? That way I can get this sorted for you in the mean time while we wait for the next update to be released 🙂

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch again.

Could I please ask if you could send me a link to your current website that you are experiencing this issue on so that I can assist you further?

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

alza2016

Hi,

I sent you an email to dylank[]codecabin.co.za

thanks !

Hi Alza,

Thanks. I have responded to your email.

I look forward to hearing back from you so that I can assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.