Maps working on Firefox Only

New home Forums Basic Version Maps working on Firefox Only

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    beerhq
    Participant

Hi,
    I have had an error in the maps admin for some time that was due to not having the places enabled in google consol, but since doing that the maps with pins only loads in Firefox and not in Chrome, IE, Samsung mobile browser etc.. On the phone, it works on firefox also but not on Chrome and Samsung.. any ideas? site is thebeershed.com.au

Thanks

beerhq
    Participant

Just realized that I am running the pro add-on, so feel free to move topic in needed. cheers

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Could I kindly ask you to confirm the current versions of WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro installed?

Additionally, could you perhaps provide us with a link to your map?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

beerhq
    Participant

Thanks Steven,
    WP Google Maps v 8.0.27
    Pro Add-on v 8.0.29

Stockists

Cheers.

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Could I kindly ask you to temporarily disable any Woo Commerce plugins and confirm once complete?

The only current errors I see present on your site are coming from this plugin.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

beerhq
    Participant

Ok, I disabled woo commerce which made it work, re-enabled it and it didn’t work, then I disabled one of the woo commerce plugins that I don’t use and it worked on some refreshing but not others, I then removed a 2nd plugin and now it seems to work well. So would it be a resource issue or something similar you think? Thanks for all your help.

beerhq
    Participant

May have spoken too soon, control F5 and it does not get past the pre-loader again..

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I believe what is happening here, is that the error being caused by Woo Commerce is causing the Javascript engine to crash which means any scripts that need to run afterward aren’t able.

We usually load WP Google Maps as one of the last scripts on the website which means any crashes beforehand may affect the map negatively.

If I may suggest, perhaps getting in contact with the developers of Woo Commerce in order to debug the error the plugin is displaying? Unfortuantely, I am not too familiar with the Woo Commerce code in order to apply a temporary patch which then even so, if updated gets lost.

I hope this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

jasonsmith
    Participant

You can change your browser or remove your history because sometimes temp files creating problems,
    We faces this types of issues during online assignment writing service

• This reply was modified 6 days, 7 hours ago by jasonsmith.
    Steven

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

Unfortuantely there have been a few quite intensive updates for WP Google Maps so if I might kindly ask, could you please update to V8.1.5 of WP Google Maps and V8.1.4 of WP Google Maps Pro?

Kindly let me know once you have updated?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.