Maps No Longer Displaying & Marker List Format is Wrong

New home Forums Pro Add-on Maps No Longer Displaying & Marker List Format is Wrong

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KesConsult 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KesConsult

Today I updated our WP Google Maps Plugin from version 7.11.40 to 7.11.44, and our WP Google Maps Pro plugin to 6.40. I immediately went to check the 5 custom maps, and everything was missing, and I realized that the the Pro plugin was somehow deactivated, so I activated the plugin, and now all the maps are still missing, but marker info is displaying in a long list instead of a carousel under each map.

My Simple History Plugin shows:
    Deactivated plugin “wp-google-maps-pro/wp-google-maps-pro.php” because of an error (“file_does_not_exist”)

I have tried looking for a fix, but really cannot figure out what in the world is going on. Any advice or ideas for fixes?

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and apologies for the trouble you are experiencing.

It seems like the plugin file name for the Pro version might have changed with the update and this might be causing the issue of the file not existing as it is looking in the ‘wp-google-maps-pro/’ folder.
    Could I kindly ask if you could navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder in your website directory using FTP and please make sure the plugin folder for the Pro add-on is titled ‘wp-google-maps-pro`? If not, could I kindly ask you to rename it to this and then go to the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard and reactivate the plugin to confirm if this helps?

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing back from you and getting this resolved.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

KesConsult

Logged into our File Manager, and sure enough the Pro file name had been changed to wp-google-maps-pro-6.4 so I just got rid of the 6.4 and everything seems to be back in working order.

Thank you so much for the assistance!

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I have mentioned this to the lead developer to investigate why the folder was renamed and will fix it as soon as possible.

Please do let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.