map write error

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting map write error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jarek653 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jarek653

I can not save the map. I noticed that there is no map number in shortkode. After clicking on save the map, a message appears.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

May I ask what is in the ID column in Maps -> Maps for the map?

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Jarek653

Hi Trevor
    There is nothing there. There is a column but empty. When I want to add the first map, everything works until I want to save. Then a bad ID message appears. Just like on the attached screenshots.

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

May I ask that you please try deactivating the Pro and basic plugin then reactive basic and Pro in that order. Then try adding a new map.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Jarek653

No change. If the additional information helps, I can not add a category either. there is a message about adding a category but it can not be seen in the column. The site is on the https and PHP 7 protocol

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

In this case it’s likely the database isn’t being setup correctly when the plugins are activated. Would it be possible to get a temp admin login so that I might better debug this issue and install a database plugin to have a look into the database? If so you may use the email [email protected] for the account if needed.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.