Map won't show up

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Map won't show up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tzw

After almost a years break, I have resumed working on a clients site where we were planning on using the WP Google Maps plugin. Now I was prompted to enter the new Google API key and did so. And the map went away. Any ideas what the problem may be? Here’s the page in question: http://www.james-perra.se/WP2016/

matthieu

Hi, i have this problem too.
    I call my map directly in the file .php with the method “do_shortcode()”
    it render the div which contain the map but it not render the JS part to init the map.

But When i insert the shortcode directly in the page, it works fine. The div and the JS part load correctly

tzw

Tried the shortcode on a page and that works. But the plugin widget doesn’t work. Tried with a custom widget with the shortcode, that didn’t work either.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by tzw.
    robico

I have the same issue as matthieu. If I’m using do_shortcode in my theme, it produces the div but not the JS but it works if I insert the shortcode into a page it works great. Any help with this issue will be fantastic!

SupportTeam

Hi there

Sorry for only getting back to you now.

Please update the plugin (on both of your sites) to 6.3.20 – this should fix the issue you’re experiencing 🙂

matthieu

Hi Jarryd, I updated the plugin, everything works now !

Thanks

tzw

Great! Many thanks.

SupportTeam

Hi there

So glad to hear the update has helped!

Just shout if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.