Map Repositioning

New home Forums Gold Add-on Map Repositioning

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We recently purchased the Gold plugin so that we can have map clustering. I noticed how on your example page if you click on a marker, the map automatically adjusts and repositions so that you can see the entire pop-up info window. However, when we do the same on our website, the map doesn’t automatically adjust so the little info window pop-ups get cut off. Is there a setting I’m missing that will enable this functionality? We are not currently using the “Google Maps API” functionality, so maybe that needs to be enabled to see this feature? Thank you!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  SupportTeam.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

This repositioning is a feature of the Google Maps API, I will submit this issue with the OpenLayers engine to our developers as a feature request for you, but couldn’t say when this issue might get addressed.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Hi Trevor,

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes it would be nice to have as part of the Open Layers engine, but I will see if I can get the Google Maps API setup in the meantime. Thank you!

Also- is there a way to delete this question from your forum? I just don’t want people to stumble upon our website as it’s not complete yet. Thanks!

SupportTeam

Hi there,

No problem, I’ve removed the links to your site in the post.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.