map not working on mobile site

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting map not working on mobile site

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  marloesverhofstadt 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi! Map works fine for desktop, not showing up at all for mobile.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, we really appreciate your time.

Could I ask you to send me a link to your site so that I can run a few tests from my side?

We do not generally experience any issues with mobile displays, and as such this should be relatively easy to resolve for you. 🙂

Hi there! Thanks so much, below is the link to our page (map is near the bottom).

Locations

Dylan

Hi again,

Thank you so much for the site link, this is great help! 🙂

I looked into this for you, and I didn’t find any common conflicts which may be causing this.

Also, on my side the map displayed as intended on my device (as well as emulation software).

Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of the issue on your side? This may assist me in identifying the issue from my side.

Thank you so much for your time, I would really like to get this resolved for you.

leedthomas

Hi I am also having this issue. I am using the WP Google Maps Pro plugin.

http://www.elysiumhealthcare.co.uk/locations/

Please let me know if there is a way I can resolve this.

Thanks

Lee

Dylan

Hi Lee,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to report this to us.

I had a look at your site and it appears that it is stripping the map element on mobile view.

Could I ask if you are using any mobile performance improvement plugins/services?

leedthomas

Hi Dylan,

Apologies for the delayed response. The only plugin I can think might be considered a mobile performance plugin would be Visual Composer as it does have a responsive options. Other than that I don’t.

I have tested this with all other plugins turned off and it suggests there may be an issue with Visual Composer. Even when VC is also deactivated, the map does not appear in that gap where it should be. I have attached an example of this.

Perhaps it is a conflict with the mobile code of VC.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Lee

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan

Hi Lee,

Not a problem at all, I completely understand.

Would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary admin account on your site for me? I would then be able to run some tests to get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible for you.

If so, please send through the details as a Private Reply, or alternatively via our Support Desk.

Thank you for your time.

TwoWT

I am also having an issue with a map, but just on our mobile site. The map works just fine on desktop, but in mobile it doesn’t display the list of markers underneath the map. When filtered by state, the map on mobile also just shows the spinning circle in the bottom left corner, which doesn’t go away. Screenshot attached. Link to map page: https://www.twowheelingtots.com/kid-friendly-bike-park-pump-track-directory/

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch us.

I had a look at the page and it seems like the REST API is being blocked for logged out users.

Could I kindly ask if you are using any security plugins on your website at the moment and if so, could I kindly ask which plugins you are using so that I can take a closer look and assist you further with a solution to this ASAP?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Hi there, I have the exact same problem.

The link: https://kv13.nl/contact/

Moment or responsive breakpoint the map isn’t showing anymore.

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,
    Marloes

Hi Marloes,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and apologies for the inconvenience.

I took a closer look and it seems like the containing div is hidden at a certain width. I noticed you are using Fusion Builder and could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if the container for the map is not set to be hidden on mobile from the Fusion Builder editor as it seems like this might be the cause.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Yes, its working now. Thanks!

Hi Marloes,

That is great to hear and it is only a pleasure.

Please let me know if there is anything else at all that I can assist you with.

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.