Map not displaying OK after Store Locator search refresh

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Map not displaying OK after Store Locator search refresh

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  martinarturi 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

martinarturi

Hi, I searched the forum but haven’t found anyone mentioning this issue before. My apologize if it was already reported.

On some mobile devices (not all) when I search for a location using store locator, after I hit the reset button to see the complete set of markers, the map does not load correctly (see attatched images). If I perform another search it works fine, but if I hit reset again I have the same issue.

I’m using Pro add on v7.11.41
    Thanks in advance,
    Martín

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi Martin

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Could you please link us to your map page, if possible, and could you please specify exactly which devices you are seeing this on?

Kind regards
    – Perry

martinarturi
    This reply has been marked as private.

Perry

Hi Martin

We would need you to re-enable the store locator in order to attempt to reproduce this issue.

Please let us know when that’s done so we may look into this further?

Kind regards
    – Perry

martinarturi

Hi Perry, I have just activated the store locator.
    Please let me know if you need something else for the testing.
    Regards,
    Martín

Perry

Hi Martin

We cannot reproduce this at our end, at all, this would appear to be a rendering issue on Chrome and legacy versions of Android.

We can potentially continue looking into this however we can state with reasonable certainty that this issue is confined to this particular operating system (or potentially even this particular model of HTC), however further investigation would require installing the Android SDK, debug tools and doing a remote debugging session at your end. If you want to go ahead and do that then we can absolutely talk you through that, please could we firstly ask that you install the aforementioned on a desktop, install the USB drivers for your HTC, and put the phone in developer mode.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

martinarturi

Hi Perry,
    Ok great, I will do that this weekend and get back to you for further instructions.
    Thank you,
    Martín

Perry

Hi Martin

Thank you for your time in this, we look forward to your response.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.