Map not displaying in template

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Map not displaying in template

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hillsidedev

Hi,
    map is displaying fine when using shortcode in WYSIWYG editor but not when using the shortcode in the page template. See my site here:

Contact

Have tried updating plugin as suggest in other threads. No errors in console. Have been through the troubleshooting steps.

PatD

Good morning Hillsidedev,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your issue.

Would you mind allowing me temporary admin access to your website so that I can troubleshoot? Please do so in a private reply in this thread so that only our support staff can see the information. (Check the box next to “Set as private reply” below the reply editor box.

Please provide:
    – Temporary Admin Username (please do not send any existing admin information)
    – Temporary Admin Password

Thanks in advance.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by SupportTeam.
    hillsidedev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    PatD

Good Morning,

The map on this page is now displaying. I was going to take a look at your setup anyway, but the credentials you sent did not work. That makes sense if you solved the problem.

If you are still seeing the issue on your side could you clear any WordPress, server, and browser caches and try again. If that also fails, please change the password on those credentials and send it via a new private reply.

Thanks in advance.

hillsidedev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    PatD

Could you copy & paste the code from the template file where you call the shortcode into a reply? Thanks in advance.

hillsidedev

<?php echo do_shortcode('[wpgmza id="1"]'); ?>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by hillsidedev.
    hillsidedev

Working now! Removing the other map from the WYSIWYG editor seems to have resolved it. Not that I need it but is it not possible to have 2 maps on one page then?

Thanks for looking into this for me anyway.

PatD

Hmmm… displaying 2 maps should work. Did you try displaying both maps via the template file? (Using do_shortcode() twice.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.