Map Markers disappeared after latest GMP update.

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Map Markers disappeared after latest GMP update.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Contmatic Phoenix 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

the site is still under development on localhost has no way of seeing outside the development environment. I need a solution before putting the site up and running!

Perry

Hi there

If you have a remote staging site you can upload it to, that would help,

If you can’t do that then please can you open your JavaScript console and let us know if there are any errors displayed there?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Hi Perry,

Does not present any JS error, how will I send you a wordpress site? I’ve already disabled other plugins I’m using to see if this could be a conflict, but nothing has changed

Perry

Hi there

You can either upload it to a remote server and share access with us, or send a full backup of your site files and database so we can run it locally and look into the issue.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Perry,

where do I send it?

I will generate a package by the duplicator plugin and send it to you.

Perry

Hi there

That would be great, thank you. If we could ask you to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us so you can share that with us in confidence, that would be great.

Kind regards
    – Perry

I sent through the contact ticket, I need to adjust it urgently

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and confirmation and apologies for the delay over the weekend.

I noticed that the ticket has been assigned to an agent and they will respond as soon as possible to help you get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your time and we are looking forward to assisting you further to get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.