Map markers CSV import not importing custom fields values

New home Forums Pro Add-on Map markers CSV import not importing custom fields values

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    phi

Hi,

I am importing map markers via CSV import file. I am following the documentation and suggested file format.

When I fill out a marker in WP admin, custom fields data is saved correctly and also added to the CSV export file.

But if in the same file I add more entries with custom fields, other data is imported, but not custom field values.

I have attached an example export-import file, where first 2 rows are inserted from admin and have custom field values. Last 2 lines I have added and when I import the file, all other info is imported except custom fields.

What could be the issue here?

Best regards,
    Verner

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Verner,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could send me a copy of the CSV file to [email protected] as I can’t seem to download it from the forum.

That would be a great help in debugging this further and finding the cause and a solution to the importing issue.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

phi

Hi Dylan,

Thank you, sent the file via email.

Best regards,
    Verner

Hi Verner,

Thank you very much.

I have sent a response via email to make sure the updated file goes through correctly.

Thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.