Map isn't showing

New home Forums Basic Version Map isn't showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TGPweb 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TGPweb

I am unable to get my map to show on my contact page. Any help would be appreciated.

Contact

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry for the trouble you are experiencing.

I noticed that you currently have a JS error on your page which is causing this issue and this seems to be coming from the ‘general.js’ file in your current theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

Can I kindly ask if you might have added or modified this code in any way. To fix it, could I kindly ask if it would be possible to please add the following line of code at the top of the page:
    var $ = jQuery;

After saving, can you please clear your cache and test it again and please let me know if this helps?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TGPweb

I tried adding the code to the page, but it doesn’t change anything. Any other thoughts? Do you want my wordpress details?

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and letting me know.

If you would perhaps be open to creating a temporary account for me, that would be a tremendous help in getting this resolved as soon as possible.
    When sending details, please remember to send them in a private response to keep your details private.
    Alternatively, you could also create a ticket here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/

I am looking forward to your response and assisting you further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

TGPweb
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Andy,

Thanks and apologies for the delay in response over the weekend.

I have taken a closer look and the issue has now been resolved and the map is showing correctly as expected.
    Can you please clear your cache and test it again on your side to confirm?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.