Map isn\'t showing

New home Forums Basic Version Map isn\'t showing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  franka 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

franka

Hello, I am using the free version of WP Google Maps, but I can’t get the map to show on the page. I’m currently building this site locally using a virtual machine, but I’ve added my .test domain to my google api account. I went through the trouble shooting steps on the site for the “Map not showing” problem, but I have verified that everything has been set up as it needs to be. When I put the shortcode in my file, I get a blank div that shows up. I checked to make sure that the height is a specified pixel value rather than percentage, as mentioned in another thread. I don’t get any errors in the browser console and looking at the network tab in the browser, it seems that everything has come through okay. I’m not totally sure what else to check for at this point.

Thank you for any help,
    Frank

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you have added our shortcode or used Gutenberg block to add the map to your front page?

Would it also perhaps be possible to please provide us with a screenshot of this page?

Could I also kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> Chrome: F12 -> Console ) -> Please provide us with a screenshot of the console open on this page?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do let us know, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.