MAP customization request

New home Forums Feature Requests MAP customization request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MacDante

I need 3 things:

1. possibilisty set position of zoom in interface on map for  zoomControl: true,
    zoomControlOptions: {
    position: google.maps.ControlPosition.LEFT_CENTER,
    }
    how i can do it in this plugin?

2. Set possibility add link directly to icon (pin on map) without additional window with link. ( i write link for pin, and on map click on pin  give link (in same or new window/tab)

3. (this is a customization, but https://www.wpgmaps.com/customization-requests/ dont work for me and write in this place about this)

request: have possibility add category icons like option in filter category.
    currently i have only 2 options in GENERAL SETTINGS: checkbox and combo. Now i must check checkbox and use css to add manually images. 
    And option add possibility show this category in carousel.

Example on map i have 20 categories (tree, rock, lake, mountain.. etc.. and  any category have own icon)
    And in interface on page for user want this categories show in carousel in one line with icons used on map. 

And option add possibility show this category in carousel.

Example on map i have 20 categories (tree, rock, lake, mountain.. etc.. and  any category have own icon)
    And in interface on page for user want this categories show in carousel in one line with icons used on map. 

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by MacDante.
    MacDante

poke:)

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

1. If I understand correctly, you would like to move the zoom controls to the left and center of the map?

If this is correct, you may do this with some custom CSS code instead, as we currently do not have a setting to allow you to set where the controls are placed.

With that said, please may you confirm your link to your map so that i may take a closer look?

2. To navigate to the marker link when the marker is clicked, you may do this by enabling the “Click marker opens link” (Maps -> Maps -> Edit -> Advanced Settings).

3. Please may you confirm if you want to be display the category name in your carousel marker listing?

If so, we currently do not have a setting for this, however, in our new Major Version 9, this is supported this in the new version you can display the category name.

I hope this answers your questions?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.