Map & CSV Question

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Map & CSV Question

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

My sincerest apologies for the confusion, the latest version for your site will be 7.11.68 which is the correct version and will correct the issue we were seeing on the 7.0.8 version.

I am not quite sure why version 5.60 was being sent, however, thank you kindly for reporting this, I have asked our developers to take a look at the link generator.

In regard to your final question, that is correct, you will be able to install the 3 site license on to 3 different sites.

I hope this helps clarify?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

verdipro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Steven
    verdipro
    Steven
    verdipro

Thanks again, I did submit the upgrade. 2 final questions (I think).

1) In the infowindow I would like to add some of my custom fields, is this the process: https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation-advanced-custom-fields-integration/? Or is that something else?

2) Additionally if I setup advanced table view, how do I make sure that those custom fields do not show up in the table?

Steven

Not a problem at all.

That link provided is for the Advanced Custom Fields plugin integration, however, what you should be interested in is the following link with the built-in custom fields:
    – https://www.wpgmaps.com/custom-fields/

Unfortunately, there are no default options to hide the custom fields from the Advanced marker listing, however, you could select a different marker listing style such as the basic which then does not show the additional information?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.