Map content not shown

New home Forums Basic Version Map content not shown

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rubberduck

Dear support –
    My wpgmaps worked fine for over a year. It seems that with the recent update to WP 4.8.1 and wpgmaps 6.4.05b, my map content does not show. The zoom controls for the map are there, but no map or polylines are displayed.
    I checked the jquery version: 1.12.4 is loaded. There is no error in the console, only the log entry about the jqmigrate 1.4.1.
    I have 60 polylines and they worked fine. FYI: I added some additional polylines before I updated the wpgmaps version (WP was already on 4.8.1). After that, nothing was displayed. I then deleted all new polylines. Still not maps is displayed.
    What would you suggest?

Thanks
    Martin

rubberduck
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

My sincere apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

Are you using WP Google Maps basic and Pro? If so, could I please ask what versions you have installed of both?

Helping you is of utmost importance to me and I would really like to help you get this resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

rubberduck

Hi Dylan –
    Thank you for your reply. As my post shows, the version installed is basic, 6.4.05b, no Pro yet.
    With kind regards
    Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary admin account for me so that I can debug this issue further for you to find a resolution ASAP?

If this would be possible, can I please ask that you send the details in a private response to ensure your details are safe.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

rubberduck
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Martin,

Thank you. I was able to log in and fixed the issue.

Could I please ask you to have a look on your side and let me know if it is working correctly now?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

rubberduck

Hi Dylan –
    Perfect!! Thanks a milion!!
    What was the problem? Was it on my side?

What a wonderful support you guys have!

With kind regards
    Martin

Hi Martin,

That is great to hear! I am glad to have been able to help 🙂

The starting latitude and longitude coordinates were incorrectly set for some reason, but has been fixed and will not happen again. Additionally, I also changed the maximum zoom level as it was on 1.

If you have a second to spare, could you please consider leaving a review here – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/? It would mean the world to me!

Thank you for your time and patience and please feel free to reach out if there is anything that I can assist you with.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

rubberduck

Hi Dylan

OK. Thanks again!

Have a great day
    Martin

Hi Martin,

It is only a pleasure.

Thank you. Have a great day and week further 🙂

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.