Maker Infobox not displaying correctly – transparent and no definable box

New home Forums Pro Add-on Maker Infobox not displaying correctly – transparent and no definable box

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nick Duncan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YingYang

I cannot figure out why the infobox is transparent, not in the correct position on the map and no discernible box around it? The url if someone could look is http://photomedia.com.au/mdent/contact-us/
    Thank you

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.

Please go to ‘Maps’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Advanced Settings’ and enter the following CSS into the custom CSS field:

.wpgmza_modern_infowindow_inner {
    background-color: #FFF;
    padding: 11px;
    }

Does this help?

YingYang

Hi there, I did as you said and it made no difference as you can see if you check the site Code is in there now.
    I’m not sure this should make a difference but I am on a mac using safari Version 8.0.7 (10600.7.12) and running yosemite o/s.

YingYang

Oh sorry – Thank you for helping! 🙂

YingYang

Do you have any other ideas you can offer?

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.

Sorry for only getting back to you now.

Do you perhaps have any caching plugins installed? Would it be possible for you to get in touch with me via the contact page so I can try sort this out for you ASAP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Maker Infobox not displaying correctly – transparent and no definable box’ is closed to new replies.