Latest update broke WordPress

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Latest update broke WordPress

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AbelC 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nrvdigital

When the maps plugin updated today from version 7 to version 8, it triggered an issue that caused WordPress to send us an email that the site wasn’t working. I had to actually remove the plugin with FTP to get access to admin again. I tried reinstalling the plugin fresh with the same results. Is there a way to get the last working version to use until this is resolved?

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm the current WP Google Maps versions installed on your site?

Would you also perhaps be open to send the email you received from WordPress to [email protected]?

We will then be able to debug this issue further.

Would I be correct if I say that you would like to revert to WP Google Maps Basic V7?

If so, you can download the latest WP Google Maps Basic V7 here -> https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-google-maps/advanced/ -> Scroll down to “PREVIOUS VERSIONS” -> Please select the preferred version and click on “download”.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

nrvdigital
    This reply has been marked as private.

AbelC
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.