KML…

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries KML…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  treb13114 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

treb13114

How can I import a KML files of a complete cart, exported by Google MyMAps ?

Thanks…

PatD

Reference: Using KML/KMZ and GeoRSS files with WP Google Maps Pro

To use a KML file with WP Google Maps Pro, upload your KML file via FTP to your live server somewhere within your webserver environment (under public_html on Linux). (Note: KML files will only display on the map on a live site. KML files will not display on a local environment.)

Then log in to your WordPress dashboard and open the map you want to use (or create a new map). Click on the Advanced Settings tab.

Look for the field labeled KML/GeoRSS URL and enter the full URL to the KML file you uploaded. For example, https://yourdomain.com/kml/mykml.kml.

Click the Save Map button.

treb13114

OK, thanks.

But after KML import, I can see the markers on the map, with infobulle, but they don’t appears on the list ok markers below… Said “no data available on table”.

So I can’t modify them…

[..]

PatD
    This reply has been marked as private.

treb13114

PatD

Good Morning,

I’m sorry I put you to the trouble of reading my previous reply and further explaining your problem.

At the present time, WPGM can use KML data only as a reference/read-only. The data cannot be manipulated by the plugin in any way (you cannot use directions, marker listings, categories, etc…)

I’ve spoken to the developers and created a feature request for full KML import functionality on GitHub.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. Thanks for being a WP Google Maps user.

treb13114

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Didier
    We will definitely be doing this during the course of this year still.
    We have added it to our roadmap here: https://github.com/CodeCabin/wp-google-maps/issues/176

treb13114

Hi Nick,

It would be very useful for future users migrating from GMM, but it too will be late for us… 😉 We won’t work in any event any more with the tool of Google MyMap! ! !

Have a good day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘KML…’ is closed to new replies.