javascript error

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries javascript error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pollux51

Hi There,

I’ve been mocking around for quite a while now trying to get the maps to show in the admin. I keep getting the “This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.” message. I’ve looked in the console and it says “MissingKeyMapError” and “Can’t find variable: wpgmaps_localize”. I’ve looked at the Google API settings and I can’ see what the problem could be. The plugin seems to work fine on other sites and does seem to work on the front-end. Just in the editing window I’m getting that message.

Do you think you’d be able to take a look. The address is http://haytorview.devon.sch.uk/ but it has an under construction page attached. Would you want me to make you a login account so you can take a look?

Kind regards, Robert

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by pollux51.
    Andrew

Hi Robert,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The issue is the API key is not loading correctly for your map.

Could you tell me what versions of WP Google Maps you are running?

Would you please send through the following so I may debug this issue for you:

* Temporary administrative WordPress account details
    * FTP details

Please mark your reply as private so only moderators may see your login details

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Andrew.
    pollux51
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pollux51
    pollux51

Hi Andrew, any luck on this already? Tnx!

Andrew

Thank you for your patience.

I apologize for the delayed response, I have seemed to have missed your reply here.

We have applied a fix to your website, however there seems to be a minor issue with your Google Maps Api.

Could you please go to console.developers.google.com and enable the Google Maps API for Javascript. You may select this under “Library” and then click “Enable” near the top of the screen.

I apologize once again for the delayed response.

pollux51
    Andrew
    larsfinley

What came of this? I am having the same error and would like to know a solution.

verdeneruda

Good afternoon, I have the same problem, I already verified what Andrew indicates, but the map still does not work in the front and in the bakend, any possible solution to this conflict, thanks for your help.

Mi URL is http://plakainmobiliaria.com

Guido Steijaert

I have the same issue.

It is working on 1 website, it seems on the second and the third the settings are good even with Google, but no solution.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.