Issue with menue and WP google maps description

New home Forums Pro Add-on Issue with menue and WP google maps description

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    AbelC

Hi Hans-Gerd,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and I do apologize for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, we experienced a couple of issues with the pre-release, however, I have now responded to your ticket and I have provided you with the plugins to fix the issues you are currently experiencing.

Please do let me know if you have received my response.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg

Hi Abel,
    thank you very much, I have received your message with the link. Probably I won’t be able to test it until the weekend.
    Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

AbelC

Hi Hans-Gerd,

It is only a pleasure and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day further!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg

Hi Abel,
    thanks for answer
    sorry – I just tested it, but I didn’t see much difference. Unfortunately I don’t know which problems you mean exactly.

Please find my response below:

1. It appears that this is a bug within WP Google Maps which we are currently looking into correcting. Thank you for letting me know.

I will provide you with a pre-release as soon as possible. I do apologize for the wait and inconvenience caused.

2. Unfortunately, we only output the results from the OpenRouteService. However, I will look into this to see if we can translate the Direction results and get back to you as soon as possible.

As I have already written, we will not offer the route planner in live version as a link if a graphical representation is not possible.

Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

AbelC

Hi Hans-Gerd,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the confusion and delayed response over the weekend.

Would I be correct if I say that the directions route does not display?

If so, we have now fixed this issue with the pre-release. Once you have installed the pre-release, could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Scroll down to “Developer Mode” -> Please enable this option.

Please also note that the directions will also now be translated with the pre-release installed.

I hope this helps clarify, and please do let me know if this is now working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AbelC

HI Hans-Gerd,

Thank you so much for letting me know.

I have viewed your map page and it appears that this is due to a bug within WP Google Maps. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

We have now correct this issue and we are planning to release an update tomorrow.

Once we have released the update, could you please update to the latest version and please let me know if this resolves your issue?

With that said, I have noticed a styling issue on your map.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings – > Advanced -> Custom CSS -> Please paste the following Custom CSS code below:

.ol-info-window-plain
    {
     margin-bottom: -12px;
     margin-left: -10px;
    }

This will now adjust the positioning of your InfoWindow so that it will be correctly displayed above your marker.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg

Hi Abel,
    great – and many thanks for the hint. But I didn’t see an issue on the website. The CSS rules are still implemented now.
    Thanks again and best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

AbelC

Hi Hans-Gerd,

Thank you for getting back to me, and it is only a pleasure.

Please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

We will gladly assist with any questions or issues you may be having.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg
    AbelC
    hgg

Hi Abel,
    thanks for the info.
    That’s no problem at all for us, because we only did the update on the development environment.
    So we can wait quite relaxed 🙂
    Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

AbelC

Hi Hans-Gerd

Thank you so much, we do appreciate.

Once we have released the update, could you please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

hgg
    AbelC
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.