Issue with marker

New home Forums Pro Add-on Issue with marker

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hgg

Hi,
    after updating to the new version 8.0.26 no markers are shown on our development environment.
    more information will follow (private)

thanks

Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi Hans

We have fixed this as a matter of urgency in Pro 8.0.27 which will go to release within the next 24 hours.

I did try to apply a hot fix on your site however it appears that my account has been revoked,

Please update to 8.0.27 as soon as it becomes available.

Kind regards
    – Perry

pegasus1134
    Participant

Had the same issue. I have updated to 8.0.27. I see the markers now but not custom markers. Only the generic red marker is seen. Not even able to edit and change it to custom markers. Please fix it ASAP!

hgg
    This reply has been marked as private.
    boatsRus

Cannot edit maps, see Chrome error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi there

It appears that at least one of these sites is attempting to load the language JSON using the /en/ part of the URL which leads to a redirect followed by a 404.

We’ll add a fallback for this whilst we look into the issue, with a view to deploy that early next week, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately it’s not possible for us to provide a quick fix for this due to the code structure, however please rest assured we will patch this as a matter of urgency as soon as we possibly can.

Kind regards
    – Perry

boatsRus

In my case, this was fixed by correcting the json file name, check our chrome console output to see what the problem is.

hgg

Hi Perry,
    no problem at all: I keep the earlier version on the live website for now.
    Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi there,

I can see there is a mismatch in case for the Finnish JSON file which we have now corrected at our end.

Hans, I can see that this issue relates specifically to OpenLayers, we are working to fix this issue for the next patch.

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg

Hi Perry,
    thanks for info.
    No problem at all – for now I keep the earlier version on the Live website.
    Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.