Issue with Description Field with Marker

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Issue with Description Field with Marker

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IDAWebMaster 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IDAWebMaster

I’m having an issue with the description field when adding a new marker. When adding a new marker to the map the description field doesn’t get added to the marker.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Can you please send me a link to your site so I can take a look at this for you? It is possible that there is some CSS that is hiding the Description of the marker on your site.

Is it just the marker that is not showing the Description or is it also in the Marker Listing Table on your site?

Can you please tell me what versions of the plugin you are using on your site at the moment?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

IDAWebMaster

The Description is not show up in the Marker Listing table and when you edit a record the description is blank.

Error Log shows this

Error log created
    2014-12-11 17:07:42: Could not save XML file -> Could not save marker XML file (/home/content/92/9655392/html/newida/wp-content/uploads/wp-google-maps/1markers.xml) for Map ID 1

WP Google Maps Version 6.4.05
    WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on Version 3.35
    WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on Version 6.13

SupportTeam

Hi there

Thank you for your feedback.

Please send me a link to your site so that I can look further into this for you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.