issue moving database

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting issue moving database

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Dylan.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    agnes
    Participant

Hi,

I want to migrate the website and I can’t import the database. an error is displayed ( MySQL a rĂ©pondu : Documentation

#1054 – Champ ‘0x’ inconnu dans field list) and all data is blocked. I had to import an old version of my database and version plugin is 8.0.34

what should I do ?

Thanks for help.

Steven

Hi @agnes,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Unfortuantely, the error mentioned does not provide enough information to work off of, however, depending on the method of export/import, you might be having an issue with importing the wpgmza table as this table contains spatial data.

Might I suggest perhaps trying an export and removing all the wpgmza tables and then trying to import?

Then to account for the marker and map data, you could make use of the Export feature in the plugin via Maps -> Advanced -> Export and then import onto the new site via Maps -> Advanced -> Import

Kindly let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

agnes
    Participant

Thanks Steven. I already tried importing within wpgmza tables. But in my dashboard, I don’t see any data. Everyting disappeared. I can export anything. When I check in my database, all datas are there, but nothing in my dashboard. I have now a notice to update urgently, but I’m already in version 8.

Steven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    agnes
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve Uploaded your link, but it still the same. I don’t see any markers. I’ve exported my database without wpgmza tables with no problem. I can export wpgmza tables. If I import this database, only tables are created. The datas are not imported. If I try to import them, I got mysql’s error message. I’m afraid I’ll have to re-enter everything.
    Thanks for your help

Steven

Hi again,

Could I kindly ask you to perhaps provide me with the SQL file you tend to import?

What I can do is kindly go through the SQL file in order to extract the Maps and marker data which I can then use to generate a CSV file.

You can then import this file along with the map and marker data via the Import tab as I previously mentioned.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

agnes
    Participant
    agnes
    Participant
    Steven
    agnes
    Participant
    Steven
    agnes
    Participant
    agnes
    Participant
    agnes
    Participant

Thanks very much for your help. I could import all data with your CSV file.

Dylan

Hi there,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear you were able to import the data from the CSV file.

Please do feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else in the future. đŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.