Tagged: bulk delete trash maps
- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Perry.
March 26, 2020 at 4:56 pm #58438hggMember
we are currently building a new website locally using WP google Maps 8.0.21 and Pro 8.0.25 (WordPress 5.3.2).
We tested the import of CSV and JSON files, so that we now have 5 maps. We want to delete these maps now. Unfortunately, the maps are not deleted either when clicking on “Bulk Delete” (“after marking all cards”). Unfortunately, the maps cannot be deleted with the button “Trash” either. In both cases unfortunately nothing happens.
Thanks for advice.
Hans-GerdMarch 27, 2020 at 11:35 am #58446PerryModerator
Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.
Are you also able to show the full content of your network panel for calls to the /maps/ endpoint when doing so?
– PerryMarch 28, 2020 at 8:28 am #58455hggMemberThis reply has been marked as private.March 30, 2020 at 9:33 am #58471PerryModerator
We would need to see the network response that leads to that in order to advise, are you able to show that?
Would you be able to open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us and share access to this site with us?
– PerryMarch 30, 2020 at 3:12 pm #58491hggMemberThis reply has been marked as private.March 31, 2020 at 9:26 am #58500PerryModerator
I recognise the site well, and your good self, unfortunately we do destroy login credentials periodically for security reasons.
I’ve received your message and will log in and take a look at this shortly, please bear with us 🙂
– PerryApril 5, 2020 at 2:29 pm #58573rschlackMember
Error: Internal Server Error wp-google-maps-pro.min.js:1:73571
cApril 6, 2020 at 4:03 am #58577FredsterParticipant
I have the same issue. Most of the time I cannot delete an unwanted map. My site is hosted on 1&1 Ionos (ionos.com). However, I will note that on 2 rare occasions, a click on the Trash button did succeed.
Not sure what I need to do, to capture the database error.
Your thoughts ?April 6, 2020 at 4:21 am #58578rschlackMember
the developers of WP Google Maps are working on the bug.
Hans-GerdApril 6, 2020 at 10:00 am #58588PerryModerator
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We have reproduced an issue in which deleting single maps failed which we are working to fix today, we’ll be releasing a patch for this in the next 24 – 48 hours, or later today if possible.
You can use the “bulk delete” controls in the mean time.
Please note that repeatedly clicking delete on a map probably will result in errors right now, as once the map has already been deleted, trying to delete it a second time will throw an exception.
Please bear with us, we are working to resolve this as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your patience in this matter.
– PerryApril 17, 2020 at 7:06 am #58792hggMemberThis reply has been marked as private.April 17, 2020 at 11:41 am #58796PerryModerator
I tried to log in using the credentials I have on file to look into this, unfortunately it appears that account has been revoked. I tried to do a password reset for [email protected], however there is no account associated with that address.
Please can we ask you to create an account for this address, we’ll set the password from this end.
– PerryApril 17, 2020 at 12:03 pm #58798hggMemberThis reply has been marked as private.April 17, 2020 at 2:34 pm #58806PerryModerator
I will endeavour to get a fix for you today, we’ll have something for you by Monday at the very latest.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.