Issue deleting maps (bulk delete, trash)

New home Forums Pro Add-on Issue deleting maps (bulk delete, trash)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    hgg

Hi,
    we are currently building a new website locally using WP google Maps 8.0.21 and Pro 8.0.25 (WordPress 5.3.2).
    We tested the import of CSV and JSON files, so that we now have 5 maps. We want to delete these maps now. Unfortunately, the maps are not deleted either when clicking on “Bulk Delete” (“after marking all cards”). Unfortunately, the maps cannot be deleted with the button “Trash” either. In both cases unfortunately nothing happens.

Thanks for advice.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi Hans

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Sounds like your server may be struggling to process DELETE REST requests properly, are you able to show the output of your JavaScript console when attempting to do this?

Are you also able to show the full content of your network panel for calls to the /maps/ endpoint when doing so?

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Perry

Hi Hans

We would need to see the network response that leads to that in order to advise, are you able to show that?

Would you be able to open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us and share access to this site with us?

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg
    Perry

Hi Hans

I recognise the site well, and your good self, unfortunately we do destroy login credentials periodically for security reasons.

I’ve received your message and will log in and take a look at this shortly, please bear with us 🙂

Kind regards
    – Perry

rschlack

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. Here is the output from my javascript console.

Error: Internal Server Error wp-google-maps-pro.min.js:1:73571
    error https://crushmytax.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/js/v8/wp-google-maps-pro.min.js?ver=8.0.21+pro-8.0.25:1
    jQuery 4
    i
    fireWith
    x
    c

Fredster
    Participant

I have the same issue. Most of the time I cannot delete an unwanted map. My site is hosted on 1&1 Ionos (ionos.com). However, I will note that on 2 rare occasions, a click on the Trash button did succeed.

Not sure what I need to do, to capture the database error.

Your thoughts ?

rschlack

I’m hosted on wp-engine. I think it’s a javascript bug. Probably a async timing issue or a jquery version incompatibility. I’m using Divi.

hgg

Hi,
    the developers of WP Google Maps are working on the bug.
    Best regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi everyone

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have reproduced an issue in which deleting single maps failed which we are working to fix today, we’ll be releasing a patch for this in the next 24 – 48 hours, or later today if possible.

You can use the “bulk delete” controls in the mean time.

Please note that repeatedly clicking delete on a map probably will result in errors right now, as once the map has already been deleted, trying to delete it a second time will throw an exception.

Please bear with us, we are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg
    Perry

Hi Hans

I tried to log in using the credentials I have on file to look into this, unfortunately it appears that account has been revoked. I tried to do a password reset for [email protected], however there is no account associated with that address.

Please can we ask you to create an account for this address, we’ll set the password from this end.

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg
    Perry

Hi Hans

I will endeavour to get a fix for you today, we’ll have something for you by Monday at the very latest.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.