Issue appearance front end Markers

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Issue appearance front end Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mwanini
    Participant

Hi There,

Hope you guys are doing well!

The marker size appears differently per category while using the standard icons provided by WP Go.
    I only adjusted the shape and color, but nothing special.

However when looking at the front/back end, the markers appear enlarged in different categories.

I tried deleting the categories, and re-creating them a few times, but it continues to happen.
    How can I ensure that they all have the same size?

Kind Regards,
    Mwanini

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by mwanini. Reason: img upload
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew

Hi Mwanini,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Thank you for the screenshot and explanation, please may I ask if you may confirm if any of your categories have the “Retina Ready” option enabled? You may check this by editing your categories.

Please may I also ask if you would be open to providing me with the link to your map so that I may take a closer look?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

mwanini
    Participant

Ah Matthew,

Many thanks! I hadn’t noticed that I had it enabled on one of the categories, but not the others.
    Silly me. https://spiritguide.live/overzicht/

Thanks for the time to answer this question. Hopefully I won’t run into other self created issues haha.

Have a great day!
    Mwanini

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by mwanini. Reason: Added link to map
    Matthew

Hi Mwanini,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

I am most happy to hear that the cause has been found and resolved, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.