Issue After Updating

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Issue After Updating

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corina

I’m having an issue with the plugin after updating Google Maps. I have pro and gold version, can’t seem to be able to update pro version.

Corina

After updating, it interferes with the site, showing everything blank.

PatD

Corina,

I’m sorry you are having problems with updating WP Google Maps. If you are seeing a completely white screen (the WordPress “white screen of death”), you’ll need to check for PHP and WordPress errors. To check for WordPress errors, you need to enable debugging.

• Open the wp-config.php file in your preferred text editor.
      To enable debugging mode, add the following line to the wp-config.php file:
      define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    • Save your changes and exit the text editor. Debugging mode is now active.
    • Browse to your WordPress site (with WP Google Maps Pro active) and then check the contents of w/wp-content/debug.log for error message.

You will also want to check the contents of your PHP error log. This file is normally in the weebsite’s root directory and named error.log, but this can differ depending on your hosting provider.

If you do not feel comfortable taking these steps on your own, please provide ftp access credentials via a private reply to this topic and I’ll be happy to do it for you. Make sure you check the box next to Set as private reply below the edit box for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

This reply has been marked as private.
    PatD
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.