Issue After Update.

New home Forums Pro Add-on Issue After Update.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  davide.catania 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ash

Hi there,

Since updating your plugin, I now can’t edit ANY of my markers, nor can I add any.

Please can someone get in touch to help asap.

Wishon Golf

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  ash.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I have run a couple of tests on your map page and it appears that you have WP Google Maps Pro V7.11.55 installed on your site.

Could I Kindly ask if you could please update to the latest Pro version (V7.11.59) by navigating to your WordPress Dashboard -> Updates -> Click on “Check Again” -> Please select to update WP Google Maps Pro – Add-on.

Please do let me know if this now resolves the issue you are currently experiencing?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Same issue here. When I go to edit a marker, it remains stuck on the loading animation.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting us know, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delayed response over the weekend.

Could I kindly ask I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you have the latest versions of WP Google Maps (V8.0.3) and WP Google Maps Pro (V8.0.3 / V7.11.60) installed on your site?

If this issue persists, could I kindly ask if you could please provide me with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Same or similar issue.
    I just installed the pro version (8.0.4) and I can’t add markers.
    If I try to add one, marker doesn’t show neither in backend or frontend.
    I noticed that if I deactivate the pro version markers are there.

Kind regards
    Davide

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide us with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

Would it also perhaps be possible to please navigate to Maps -> Edit – > Chrome: Right Click -> Inspect -> Console -> Please add a new marker -> Please provide us with a screenshot of the console open on this page?

We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Abel,
    I updated to version 8.0.5 and everything seems to work fine.
    Thanks

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

Have a great day further!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.