Is it possible to embed a map portion?

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries Is it possible to embed a map portion?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 46 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MapHappy 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

FISH FINDER

I deactivated them but now when I try to activate any plugin I get an error page “this site is experiencing technical difficulties”

FISH FINDER

I now get the “technical difficulties” error when I try to reactivate the maps plugin. Other plugins seem OK.

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Could I kindly ask you to delete both WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro files via FTP? In addition to this, could I kindly ask if you would be open to once more providing temporary login details in a Private response so that I may attempt installing from our side?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

FISH FINDER
    This reply has been marked as private.

Steven

Hi again,

Unfortuantely I am currently unable to log in as I am receiving a This page isn’t workingwww.wikifishingspots.com.au is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Could I kindly ask you to confirm that the site is currently online and that the WP Google Maps plugins have been deleted via FTP?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

FISH FINDER

FISH FINDER

FISH FINDER

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

It appears that there may be hosting resource limitations occurring here as simply installing WP Google Maps from the WordPress repository causes the site to go into maintenance mode.

Could I kindly ask you to provide me with the PHP error logs for your website so that I may take a closer look as to why this is occurring?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

FISH FINDER

Hi again
    I note my site wasn’t accessible, apologies – this happens each time I activate WP Google Maps, it seems to corrupt the whole WordPress admin as I get the “this site is experiencing technical difficulties” page until I deactivate it WP Google Maps via FTP.
    I have deactivated it so you can now access the site, let me know how to proceed, is the WP Maps problem repairable?

Steven

Hi again,

It’s hard to be sure with what exactly is occurring, however, if you could provide us with the PHP error logs from your host or server, this would be a great help to determine why the activation would be causing the site behave as we are seeing.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

FISH FINDER

FISH FINDER

Steven

Hi there,

We have taken a look at the error logs and there does not appear anything occuring directly related with WP Google Maps which is indeed very strange.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to providing temporary FTP access in a private response so that we may make a few changes to the plugin in order to activate it. With FTP access, if WP Google Maps does cause the site to crash, we would be able to quickly correct this so that the site may stay active.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

FISH FINDER
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.