inquiring about polylines,markers and their functions before buyng pro version

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions inquiring about polylines,markers and their functions before buyng pro version

This topic contains 55 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simovicstefan 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

djordje88

Hi Perry,

Cashing has been cleared and everything seems to be working now :D.
    One more thing if it’s not a problem, if all markers could be hidden by default and shown when clicked on specific line and of course only those that are connected to that polyline?

Thank you for your help.

Perry

Hi George

I’m not sure if that would work well with the polyline toggling as it already is, the two systems would end up overriding each other.

We could hide all the polylines initially as a compromise if that would help?

By the way, the new marker icons look great 🙂

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

I am not sure if I follow you correctly, initially all polylines are hidden and all markers are shown and when some checkbox is checked polyline is shown and only markers connected to that polyline are left on the map, and that’s great :D. We just wanted initially all markers to be hidden and everything else to be left working as it is, but you say that that would override and wouldn’t work?
    Do not get me wrong just asking this to make sure we are on the same page :D.

Also thank you for commending our marker icon choice :).

Thanks again for your help and understanding.

Perry

Hi George

I see, sorry, I think I misinterpreted your request!

I’ve added code to hide all markers on initialization however it’s not being applied, could you please either clear the cache or let us know how to clear the sites cache?

Kind regards
    – Perry

tina
    This reply has been marked as private.

Perry

Hi Tina

It appears you have created a new map,

Can you please confirm that your settings on the new map exactly match the old map?

I seem to remember those boxes were created by our marker listing category filter, can you please compare the old vs new marker listing settings?

If I recall, “push in map” was not being used beforehand.

Kind regards
    – Perry

tina

Perry

Hi Tina

I beg your pardon, the custom code we implemented specifically targeted map ID 2. We’ve now modified that to target all maps.

Please confirm that’s working as expected at your end?

Kind regards
    – Perry

tina

Perry

Hi Tina

That’s great to, you are very welcome!

If you would be kind enough to leave me a review at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/ me and the team would be very grateful 🙂

Kind regards
    – Perry

tina

Perry

Hi Tina

We carry out all changes externally so yes, you can continue updating. The custom code will be forward compatible for the foreseeable future 🙂

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Perry

Hi Stefan

Perry here, I believe we have spoken before. I dealt with Kristina’s ticket and recognise the site.

I did try to access your site with the credentials I was previous given, however I cannot access the site with that account any more. Would you be able to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us FAO Perry, with working login details for us?

If I’m not mistaken, the code we provided works with map ID 2. We would need to tweak that to work with map ID 8, however, unfortunately I am unable to see the code being used, because WPFC minification is enabled. Could you please disable that so that we can read the code and issue a solution?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.