inquiring about polylines,markers and their functions before buyng pro version

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions inquiring about polylines,markers and their functions before buyng pro version

This topic contains 55 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simovicstefan 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

djordje88

Thank you so much, as soon as we have custom id’s we will send it you.
    And regarding the matter of snapping the polyines to nearset road we are happy to wait, but we are in a bit of a hurry beacuse the project should be launched on Monday.

Once again thank you so much for hepling us, we are more than satisfied with your product 😀

djordje88

And if you know how approximately we would need to wait?
    Thank you so much again.

Perry

Hi there

We won’t be able to accommodate any custom work for at least a couple of months at the moment – we’re extremely busy working on a new major release.

Please note this would also be subject to a quote.

If you have a developer you can work with, we’d be quite happy to point them in the right direction on how to do this.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

Hi,
    We are almost done with connecting markers and polylines.
    Can you set the code so that the polylines are connected to the markers?

Thank you for your help

Perry

Hi George

Yes absolutely, we would ask that you firstly please correct your Google API issues on the site.

We visited your page this morning to get the additional JavaScript made up however your map is showing the “Quota exceeded” error. This usually happens when you have not correctly set up billing for your Google API project.

Could you please get that corrected and get back to us regarding the custom behaviour?

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88
    This reply has been marked as private.

Perry

Hi George

We’re still seeing “You have exceeded your request quota for this API” at our end and a “For development purposes” overlay on the map at http://www.gspns.co.rs/mreza

Can you confirm whether or not you are seeing the same thing?

Unfortunately no polylines appear on the map whilst this message is showing, which would make it impossible to test any polyline/marker code. We’d need this out of the way before we can write that, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

Perry

Hi George

Thank you for that, I can confirm your account is in Trial mode and is also in credit, so the billing isn’t a problem.

I can see that the API key in your Google Dashboard does not match the API key being used to load the Maps API on your site.

Can you please check you have entered the correct key in Maps -> Settings -> Advanced under Google Maps API key,

If you are able to share access with us so we can get this solved for you without any further back and forth, we would be happy to take care of this and any subsequent issues that could potentially occur.

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

Perry

Hi George

In that case, there must be some 3rd party software that is also enqueueing the API and causing this to happen.

Can I lastly please ask you to try the setting “Prevent other plugins and theme from loading Maps API” in Maps -> Settings -> Maps?

If that doesn’t solve the issue, can you please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ , attaching this thread as a reference and asking to be put through to myself, please supply FTP details, and we’ll identify where else the API is being enqueued and remove that, allowing our plugin to load the API with the correct key.

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

Hi Perry,

I did what you told me and everything seems to be OK with API now.
    Can you now set the code so that the polylines are connected to the markers?

Thank you again so much for your help.

Perry

Hi George

I’m really sorry but we are still seeing the same thing at our end with the API error message.

Could you please share access to the site with us so we can see why this is happening. we’ll need to fix that before we can add the marker/polyline code.

Kind regards
    – Perry

djordje88

Perry

Hi George

I’m so sorry for the back and forth on this, I was looking in the wrong place there, I beg your pardon on that.

We’ve modified the code in the Custom JS plugin at your end and can confirm that is now working well in testing,

Unfortunately changes we’re making to your Custom JS are not being reflected. Are you running any kind of caching that might be causing this?

I’ve saved the Custom JS repeatedly now and the JS on the front end never seems to reflect this.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.