InfoWindow trooble

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting InfoWindow trooble

Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Martin Flaux.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Martin Flaux

Hello
    I encounter an amazing worry, when I change the configuration of “infowindow” nothing happens, is this normal? I would like to test the various possible options.
    thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us!

I apologize for the troubles you are experiencing. Could I please ask from which page you are changing it from.

Can you please make sure that you have set the InfoWindow style to the option ‘No Global Settings’ from ‘Maps’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘InfoWindow’ in your dashboard as this will override the InfoWindow style set in the map editor under the ‘Advanced Settings’ tab.

Please set the style you want from the Map Editor under the ‘Advanced Settings’ tab next to ‘InfoWindow Style’ after setting the InfoWindow to ‘No Global Settings’ from the Settings page.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Martin Flaux

Hello Dilank,
    Sorry I did not have time to come back to you before. I thank you for your benevolent mail.
    Unfortunately I still have not managed to configure as I want the info bubble.
    I followed your instructions to remove the general settings and configure directly in the card but it still does not work.
    How can we do that? Do you want access to the site in development by mail?
    thank you in advance
    ++

Martin Flaux

Here are two screenshots of the map and settings.
    As you can see, I followed your advice.
    Normally with these settings I should have a Circular Infowindow?

Attachments:
    Martin Flaux

I have new with my problem of infowindow.
    In fact, when I select an option, it does not apply to the first load. I have to close the infowindow and click again on the marker to set it up.
    And in addition the result is really problematic. I do not think it’s the normal design.
    thank you in advance

Attachments:

Hi Martin,

My sincere apologies for the delay in response and the issues you are experiencing. Would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary admin account for me so that I can debug these issues and resolve them for you ASAP?

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Hi Martin,

I forgot to mention in my previous response, that if it is possible to create a temporary admin account, please make sure to send the details to my email address [email protected] or as a private reply.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.