InfoWindow Image Alignment

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting InfoWindow Image Alignment

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nicelydonesites 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have built a map with 10 pins added, and they all have the text and data added in the same manner. Despite them all being added in the same way, 3 of the 10 points load the infowindow differently, with the image being on top of the data, rather than to the right of it, like the other 7.

How do I control how that image does this, I see no way to control it and nothing is different between them all, from the image size, text added and URL added to link the “more info” link to. They all use the same category and pin marker.

Any input on this is helpful and appreciated. I have removed and re-added them 4 times with no change in the appearance and behavior of the image/text.

-David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if it would perhaps be possible to please provide us with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Map

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the delayed response over the weekend.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS -> And please paste the following code:

.wpgmza_infowindow_image {
    width: 100%;
    height: 130px;
    margin-bottom: 15px;
    }

.gm-style .gm-style-iw {
    max-width: 300px;
    }

Your images should now appear above your Marker Title.

Please do let me know if this is working for you, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.